Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Stumbling

Whew, it's been a busy week! Who knew unemployment could be so exhausting?! I'm relieved that October is over because it's apparently a big month for events here in Portland (I guess they're trying to squeeze everything in before winter?) but now I'm not sure what to do with myself....something to think about this weekend, but for now here's some things I "Stumbled Upon" today:

Foodgawker - dangerous time suck, but I have some broccoli I need to cook and I'm thinking of making the "Broccoli Cornbread Muffins"

Sleepyti.me -  there must be an app for that


Sketch Swap - sketch something & get one in return, it's fun to try & guess what is being sketched for you


Tattoos on Pinterest - these are really beautiful, such talent (psst, check on my pinterest

Cute - no explanation needed 

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment