Monday, October 17, 2011

Top Ten Portland

 
There are a daunting number of things I want to do now that I am in the Northwest. For now I think I will stick to accomplishing Times 's list of the top ten things to do in Portland:
  
10. Movie Brewpubs 
      Time recommends McMenamins 
9. Strip Clubs

      WELL, maybe I'll skip this one  
        (only Portland would have a "vegan strip club")
8. Voodoo Donuts
      Enough said.
7. Lan Su Chinese Garden
      I think I'll save this for when I have visitors 
6. Food Cart Tour
      Well under way, but I haven't tried this one  
5. International Rose Test Garden
      Postpone until June 
4. Powell's Books 
      I can see myself getting lost here
3. Microbrews and Spirits
      If you insist 
2. Ride Over The Bridges
      Yikes! This can wait until I have my own bike
1. Forest Park
      Unbelievable that this kind of beauty is so close

Guess I better get crackin' 

Any more suggestions? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment